Wednesday, January 7, 2009



as i wander through my favorite blogs i come across works that take my breath away. jan created this piece for the Anne Bulles Dorees "dans ma maison il y a du blanc"challenge http://www.dansmamaisonilya.blogspot.com/ and i can't stop looking at it. ofcourse i had to give it a try and came up with a little whimsey too, stayed up too late actually and in the process erased my previous blog entry. so here i am patching up the mishap.

then everything turned white and i began painting every tag i could find white and making little affirmations to placce on a tray in the entrance of my home.



4 comments:

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

beautiful house !! ^^ thank you very much for your participation !!

gunnelsvensson said...

I really like your white tags! and the beautiful house as well !!

Jan said...

Your little house is just so sweet Connie - I adore the image and the little hand-drawn flowers. And the other little tags are so delicate.
I can't believe that I motivated YOU (it is usually the other way round!) Thank you for including my house in your post.
I adore vivid colours but there is something special about working with white - it is very calming and theraputic.

vintage wil said...

beautiful house!